Monday, November 14, 2011

Accolades for the Informatics Professor - Fall, 2010

I am honored to once again be selected to be in the Modern Healthcare Magazine Top 25 Clinical Informaticists. I made the inaugural list last year and, thanks to the efforts mainly of Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) biomedical informatics students led by Paul DeMuro, made it again this year. As noted in the overview article, I was selected mainly for the leadership role I have played in education for the field. It is quite gratifying to be among such an accomplished group and obtain recognition for my contributions to the field.

The process for selection is described on their site, along with a gallery of the awardees, including myself.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dr. Hersh! Happy to see that you are getting recognition for your hard work in the field of Informatics. I hope you have another great year!

    ReplyDelete